Bugs on Yucca Plants

Controlling pests of bamboo

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Bugs on Yucca Plants

Post by foxd »

For several years I have been trying to find out what sort of bug was feasting on my Yucca plants. I had never seen it on any of my other plants. I would search and find other people asking the same question and nobody seemed to know. Today I found the answer! It is Halticotoma valida, commonly known as the Yucca Plant Bug. :banghead:
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
ocimum_nate
Location info: 0
Location: American Fork, Utah High Desert, elevation 4566 feet, zone 5 or 6 depending on which source.

Re: Bugs on Yucca Plants

Post by ocimum_nate »

did I ever send you any Joshua Tree seeds?
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: Bugs on Yucca Plants

Post by foxd »

ocimum_nate wrote:did I ever send you any Joshua Tree seeds?
Yes you did, but the one that sprouted didn't make it. At the moment I don't have any room for germinating them. For that matter I still have plants to bring inside and no room for them until I juggle things around or buy more lighting.

Besides I have a lead on some tree seed that sounds interesting. Now if I can figure out where to germinate it and find a couple of people to go in on buying the seed...
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.