mantis
Location info: 22

When are we moving hosts???

Post by mantis »

:x

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1226 User 'bamboowe_p_bb8' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

SELECT * FROM phpbb_config

Line : 215
File : common.php
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: When are we moving hosts???

Post by foxd »

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
I have managed to successful be logged in and logged out at the same time! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
mantis

Post by mantis »

When I first clicked into Bambooweb it gave me a message that I was banned. :shock:
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Post by bambooweb »

I was going to wait until the ABS source list was sent to the printers before moving the site but now I am thinking of moving it as soon as I can after the list closes on Feb 1st. I have to go over to Puyallup for a meeting on the 2nd if the pass is not closed for snow or avalanche control so it might have to wait until I have a couple of days free to shut it down and move it.

Bill
mantis

Post by mantis »

Thanks for the update. 8)
boonut
Location info: 20
Location: Harlingen, TX Zone 10, Sunset Zone 27. 33' above sea level. 27 inches of rain/year. 22 Miles to the Laguna Madre. 27 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. 17 miles from Mexico. Lower Rio Grande Valley - Deep South Texas

Post by boonut »

I got the banned stuff also... then reloaded several times before I was able to log in, but then couldn't post. Everything is now working.
Allen D. Aleshire
Bamboo Nut Farm

http://www.boonut.com
bambooweb
Site Admin

Post by bambooweb »

Each time the Max questions problem comes up I have to delete 10 database users then recreate them. :x If someone logs into the site while a user is deleted and that user is selected, it will give you the do not have permission error.

Spreading the load between 10 users should allow 10 times more users before exceeding Max_questions but it seems to trip more often than it should.

The new host does not have that restriction so I can go back to the normal one user. They do have a restriction on the time a query can run so that might be a problem but the good thing is they give you reports on the slow queries so I can fix them.

Bill
boonut
Location info: 20
Location: Harlingen, TX Zone 10, Sunset Zone 27. 33' above sea level. 27 inches of rain/year. 22 Miles to the Laguna Madre. 27 miles to the Gulf of Mexico. 17 miles from Mexico. Lower Rio Grande Valley - Deep South Texas

Post by boonut »

thanks for all the hard work Bill. People don't realize how much work goes into all of this. Thanks Again!!
Allen D. Aleshire
Bamboo Nut Farm

http://www.boonut.com
svendrix
Location info: 25

USDA Zone 6B (possibly 7A/7B/8A depending on who you ask around here, so I am sticking with the most conservative estimate for now)

Elevation 700 feet
Constant winds (10-20 MPH)

Post by svendrix »

Hi Bill,

Sorry if wasn't clear to me, but is there a technical issue preventing the website move, or time issue due to being busy? I'm guessing the latter, and that's totally fine, as I'm amazed you have the time to put into this site that you do!

I didn't know if iwas an "ipower jacking you around" thing, ie not willing to change DNS or something, since WHOIS is showing them as the current DNS provider.

For the websites I worked with in the past, I went to a "manage your own DNS" provider, so I could point it to wherever I wanted. The one I use is worldwidedns.net. I could temporarily let you have one of the zone slots I'm not using (you get up to 10 domains a year for $50 I think it is?).

Seriously, thanks for all of the work you have put into this site and keeping it going!!!

---Sven
bambooweb
Site Admin

Post by bambooweb »

The "Technical" issue delaying the move is the ABS Source List sign-up is also on this site. The last day to Sign Up is today so hopefully I can get started moving it tomorrow. The other problem that has been introduced is electricity and my connection to the Internet. I have been without power for over 7 hours today and hopefully I can send this before it goes down again. :D

Bill
svendrix
Location info: 25

USDA Zone 6B (possibly 7A/7B/8A depending on who you ask around here, so I am sticking with the most conservative estimate for now)

Elevation 700 feet
Constant winds (10-20 MPH)

Post by svendrix »

Ah, OK, now I understand your comment on the ABS source list you made earlier. What, you need power to these things?!!! =D

---Sven