WAZZZUP?????

Moderator: needmore

ghmerrill
Location info: 26

WAZZZUP?????

Post by ghmerrill »

every time i click anything, the next page is the log in page... Im not staying logged in even with the box checked.... not even sure this is going to post, the last one did not, it was just gone after the log in.....
needmore
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: WAZZZUP?????

Post by needmore »

I think that you should take this personally Gene, as i am having no problems. :albino:
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

needmore wrote:I think that you should take this personally Gene, as i am having no problems. :albino:

SURE... block me from my daily boo fix! I blame YOU when i develop a nervous eye tic everytime someone mentions bamboo :cyclopsani:

now, lets see if this one posts too....
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Post by bambooweb »

I was probably throwing things at the server when you were having problems. Hopefully things are better now.

Bill
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

yep, all better now.... guess the nervous tic from bamboo issues can go away....

say, since you fixed that, can ya do something about the government :cyclopsani:

:lol:
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

ok, its back again... and since its been off and on all day, you have either been a very busy guy, or something is going wonky today
bigone5500

Post by bigone5500 »

ghmerrill wrote:every time i click anything, the next page is the log in page... Im not staying logged in even with the box checked.... not even sure this is going to post, the last one did not, it was just gone after the log in.....
I had this problem a while back. I'm not sure what fixed it but I don't have to log in but once and click 'remember me'.
needmore
Location info: 0

Post by needmore »

bigone5500 wrote:
ghmerrill wrote:every time i click anything, the next page is the log in page... Im not staying logged in even with the box checked.... not even sure this is going to post, the last one did not, it was just gone after the log in.....
I had this problem a while back. I'm not sure what fixed it but I don't have to log in but once and click 'remember me'.
I'm going to delete your reply just so that Gene thinks it is only him who has this issue. :albino: :drunken:
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Post by bambooweb »

I haven't been working on the site but Bluehost has been "Upgrading" the software on the servers and the report I get shows the site has been down for 23 minutes in the past week.

I have been busy at work and will be for the next two weeks so I won't be able to look at the site much.

Bill
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

thanks bil! i didnt know that bluehost playing around would do the same thing as you playing with the site... thats probably what it was.

Brad! thanks bud! im gonna get a nice large kurilensis loaded with boo mites to ship to ya! :twisted:

of course, the mites would probalby head back here, im not sure they could take your winters!
when can I be a mod? then I can change brads posts... Bill.... PLEASE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:wink: