Bamboo Muffler

Document your results with different mulches, seeds, mutations, TC or other experiments.

Moderators: needmore, David

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Bamboo Muffler

Post by foxd »

I stumbled across this looking for something else. Apparently bamboo can be used to replace the silencer(muffler) on motorcycles. :shock:

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/bike- ... 56038.html

(In case you were wondering what I was actually looking for, I had one of those suggested postings on Facebook that was showing various activities of soldiers and I happened to notice one of them screwing something onto the end of their gun. I just had to go back in the video and take a close look because it was a piece of bamboo.) :shock:
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
Rufledt
Location info: 0

Re: Bamboo Muffler

Post by Rufledt »

No way! That's amazing. I'm part of a forum for a magazine that hosts cheap car racing, I'm sure some of them would be interested in this! Budgets are set super tight and ingenuity is rewarded, I've seen lots of plywood used but no bamboo that I can remember . I'm sharing this with them.