ABS auction

Post and Discuss bamboo events.

Moderator: needmore

needmore
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: ABS auction

Post by needmore »

Bill, will the auction winners be contacting me regarding shipment of the plants I donated or should I be doing something to find out who they are and contact them?
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Post by bambooweb »

I have been sending emails to the donors with the winners information but it is taking longer than I expected. (What a surprise :lol: ) I should have all the emails sent out tomorrow.

There was also a number of plants donated after the web auction so the final total for all of the action plants and the silent auction was over $6000.

Bill
mantis
Location info: 22

Post by mantis »

Hopefully next year I'll be ready for the auction, and not making divisions as the auction is taking place. :oops: That should also allow me to make divisions of more desirable plants, and not dime-a-dozen varieties.
needmore
Location info: 0

Re: RE: ABS auction

Post by needmore »

bambooweb wrote:I have been sending emails to the donors with the winners information but it is taking longer than I expected. (What a surprise :lol: ) I should have all the emails sent out tomorrow.

There was also a number of plants donated after the web auction so the final total for all of the action plants and the silent auction was over $6000.

Bill
O.K. I'll sit tight, my greenhouse is jammed full and I'd like to ship these off before they need to be winterized but were not very cold yet although they are taking on their fall colors.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com