The Gods Must Be Crazy

Anything that does not fit in another Forum...

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Post by foxd »

For some reason I got to thinking about this movie and after a bit of searching on-line found that five sequels were made. It seems that after the first sequel the franchise was sold to a Hong Kong film company that looked at it and thought, "What this needs is a Chinese Hopping Vampire!" Why they thought this, I don't know. But the third movie has a Chinese Hopping Vampire. It confuses the tribe at first, but they soon find numerous uses for it. :? Of course there is Kung Fu fighting when N!xau is possessed by the spirit of Bruce Lee.

Sequels that followed apparently got very strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1n0JpOIqE
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Re: The Gods Must Be Crazy

Post by ghmerrill »

old school for sure.. I think I was in elementary school or something when those came out..... wernt they on beta tapes at first.... those big record like precursors to the CD?
dudley
Location info: 44
zone 9a/b
right between too cold & not cold enough

Post by dudley »

are you thinking of laser discs? betas were more like vhs tapes.
"Plants are people just like us"
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

it was so long ago, I can barely remember! I remember they were a huge plastic sleve, and if you tore them appart, they had what looked like a huge disk inside... they were the precurser to the beta player and vcr.