The climbing tree...

Anything that does not fit in another Forum...

Moderator: needmore

mantis
Location info: 22

The climbing tree...

Post by mantis »

Went to the 'new' (yeah, 9 month old) property today to take some Christmas pictures of the kids. We ended up playing in the trees. I have to admit that once I started climbing around in the trees I reverted to a 10 year old. I used to love climbing trees. I might have to build the kids a tree house... yeah, for the kids...

Sid in the tree (5 year old)

Spencer in the tree (3 year old)

Me in the tree (after rescuing the 3 year old)

Sid and Spencer sitting in the tree for the Christmas picture

and a couple more are here: http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f361/ ... bing_tree/ I took like 100 pictures, but didn't feel like uploading more.
Markj
Location info: 0

Re: The climbing tree...

Post by Markj »

Nice one- looks like the perfect tree for that kind of stuff, my youngest (5yr) got stuck up one the other day- talk about screaming :shock: you could of heard it for miles :wink:
Bamboo...Please note... This plant is seriously addictive and you may lose interest in other, less rewarding plants!
dudley
Location info: 44
zone 9a/b
right between too cold & not cold enough

Post by dudley »

I used to love to climb trees. but at some point as i grew older that love was overpowered and killed by my fear of plummeting.
beautiful trees though, almost a shame to cut them down to plant bamboo :wink:
"Plants are people just like us"
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

man, if we only had trees like that when I was growing up! fir trees just dont have that kind of "climbability"....

we had to be content with fiding the reall tall skinny ones, shimmying up to the top untill it started to lean over, then let it slowly droop over until you were on the ground again!