Garden Web

Moderator: needmore

Bamboomoon
Location info: 0

Garden Web

Post by Bamboomoon »

I just want to say here that I truly enjoyed the GW site for many months, before somehow goofing up my log-in. After 3 (failed) attempts to re-register myself, I gave up in disgust, because I could not get anyone there to answer 3 personal email suplications. I was beging someone to explain to me why I was having trouble. but no answer was ever forthcoming.

I understand how wonderful it must be to create an automatic entity in this world that no longer needs your human intervention, but needless to say, this is often a great source of grief to human beings, and adds to our feelings of isolation.

Since I still have the site bookmarked, I often visit and read, but am like the mute man who may be in a position to inherit some wisdom exactly because he is unable to speak. Silence is sometimes golden. And so too, is retching out at the frustrations that make us feel powerless in the face of the machine.
BambooMoon
zone 8b
Snohomish, Wa
Iowaboo
Location info: 32

RE: Garden Web

Post by Iowaboo »

I still check out many different forums on gardenweb. Seems like there are always new generation filtering in there. Kind of like how ty-ty and burgess can stay in business. Always a new group of people to use the bullwhip on. :shock:

By the way, what are we exchanging in here? black market gardenweb user i.d. and passwords? 8)
serenityinbamboo
Location info: 0

RE: Garden Web

Post by serenityinbamboo »

I still check in on GW. After all, it is like visiting the neighborhood you grew up in, for me they were the link to my great, new, extended boo family :lol: !

Hey Lance, got any black market boo secrets? :twisted: :lol: