Examples of Garden Designing and Landscaping Construction

Other plants we have or landscape elements like ponds.

Moderator: needmore

markdenaley
Location info: 0

Examples of Garden Designing and Landscaping Construction

Post by markdenaley »

Hi Friends,
Thanks to you all for your kind support, which I got from the expert members of this forum for my last post.
Here are some photographs describing garden designing and landscaping using bamboo..
Please have a look and suggest me, if there is a need of some improvement for the future aspects in designing and landscaping......
Images of Garden Designing

Images of Landscaping

Waiting for your response..... :thumbup:
philippe smets

Re: Examples of Garden Designing and Landscaping Constructio

Post by philippe smets »

I really like the first garden

I love the little brick wall with the wood top of the first garden, great great ,

I m just wondering if you know how all the plants are gonna be in a few years ? what shape you will give to the little trees ?

on the third pictures, did you put pots inside the wooden structure ? and the drainage

have a good day,

philippe
markdenaley

Re: Examples of Garden Designing and Landscaping Constructio

Post by markdenaley »

Thanks for the appreciation Philippe....

No! We had not put the plants in the pots, they are planted directly on the ground as usual, and we use a common drainage system for these one, as we used for the grass of the garden.

The shape of the tree will be according to the client and on their demand only. The small trees will be trimmed accordingly... We will try to maintain their height around 8 to 9 feet from the ground, and they require regular trimming to control the area in which they spread....

Is there any suggestion which you would like to prefer? I am looking forward for the suggestions......

Regards.....
Mark Denaley