Post approvals

Moderator: needmore

needmore
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Post approvals

Post by needmore »

Bill - I still have to approve every post by BlackThumb NJ - any ideas? Maybe we need him to re-register? Also, I stumbled across a page with several posts waiting for approval but none of those were ever 'flagged' here, one or more are from David King - other folks also, a couple look like spam, maybe not. I tried to approve Davids' post but then could not find my way back to that page. Not sure what is going on but with dial-up I'm running out of waiting patience to try and clear them all up can you check it out?
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
David
Location info: 30
Location: Middle Tennessee (Murfreesboro) USDA Zone 6b/7a Record low Jan 1966 -14*F Frost free April 21-Oct.21

Re: Post approvals

Post by David »

Hey Bill, I just retired and have got some time now so if I could be of help just let me know.- David
David Arnold
Middle Tennessee Bamboo Farm
USDA zone 6b
bambooweb
Site Admin
Location info: 1

Post by bambooweb »

I just made David a member of the administrators group and while looking at the groups I noticed that BlackThumbNJ was not listed in the registered group so I added him. Hopefully that will fix things.

Bill
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

needmore wrote:Bill - I still have to approve every post by BlackThumb NJ - any ideas? Maybe we need him to re-register? Also, I stumbled across a page with several posts waiting for approval but none of those were ever 'flagged' here, one or more are from David King - other folks also, a couple look like spam, maybe not. I tried to approve Davids' post but then could not find my way back to that page. Not sure what is going on but with dial-up I'm running out of waiting patience to try and clear them all up can you check it out?

Brad- whats the Cell service like in your area? I get pretty good, Solid 3g coverage with Verizon, and after swaping my phone over to a Motorola Droid I dumped our home internet and phone, just didnt need it any more. I purchased an app called PDA net, which was $29, a one time purchase, and my internet on my phone is $30 a month- less than my DSL was. all I have to do now is plug the USB for my phone into whatever computer I want to get online, turn the app on, and go. the speed is slightly less than the DSL, but is not noticeable for most things. Occasionally a movie that im streaming will pause to buffer, but thats pretty much it. might save you a few gray hairs, IF you get good cell service....
needmore
Location info: 0

Post by needmore »

Gene, I've managed to stay clear of cell phones so I have no idea how they do here - originally no one could get a signal here but recently I've noticed folks who do better than others. The coverage map from Verizon literally cut off just short of my driveway, I had checked it out for the internet potential but figured that it was too iffy for $69 per month.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
millerlightman02
Location info: 46

Post by millerlightman02 »

there's always hughs net
Michael Geis
wiener dogs and bamboo
what else is there?