Caught sleeping

Anything that does not fit in another Forum...

Moderator: needmore

bigone5500

Caught sleeping

Post by bigone5500 »

I headed out to get some photos of my new shoots and found this sleeping by my 50' P. nigra 'Henon'. It's the neighbor's cat...
Attachments
DSC_2972_resize.JPG
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Re: Caught sleeping

Post by Alan_L »

The cats in my neighborhood love to hide in the bamboo (they've knocked over a few small bissetii shoots already). I don't think your neighbor's cat is doing a good job of hiding though. :D
bigone5500

Post by bigone5500 »

Alan_L wrote:The cats in my neighborhood love to hide in the bamboo (they've knocked over a few small bissetii shoots already). I don't think your neighbor's cat is doing a good job of hiding though. :D
Yeah...he's a little off-color...LOL!
marcat
Location info: 28

Post by marcat »

This year durring our heavy freezes I would get up early in the morning and find my cats sleeping in the middle of my clumping Bamboos. MMM must be a heat source during a freeze. Didn't mush help the Boos they all were fried.
MarCat
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Post by foxd »

I was thinking today that there might actually be a market for a photographic book devoted to cats & bamboo. Cats seem to have an affinity for bamboo, so we could have a lot of interesting pictures and funny stories of the interactions between them. The book could appeal to either bamboo or cat lovers.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
bigone5500

Post by bigone5500 »

foxd wrote:I was thinking today that there might actually be a market for a photographic book devoted to cats & bamboo. Cats seem to have an affinity for bamboo, so we could have a lot of interesting pictures and funny stories of the interactions between them. The book could appeal to either bamboo or cat lovers.
(Sigmund Freud) Hmmm...belly intelesting...
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

foxd wrote:I was thinking today that there might actually be a market for a photographic book devoted to cats & bamboo. Cats seem to have an affinity for bamboo, so we could have a lot of interesting pictures and funny stories of the interactions between them. The book could appeal to either bamboo or cat lovers.

by the time I get out the door, or open a window, the cats around here are gone...
guess they are the ones that learned from the "slow" ones that are no longer around!
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

Gene will not be buying a "cats in the garden" book or calendar.
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

Alan_L wrote:Gene will not be buying a "cats in the garden" book or calendar.

hmm... depends on how the cats are hanging in the photos :twisted:

my take on "cats in the garden" is that they do make good fertilizer :wink: