Moso
Sasa palmata
Phyllostachys aureosulcata 'Aureocaulis' or 'Spectabilis'
Phyllostachys vivax
Phyllostachys dulcis
Phyllostachys atrovaginata
Phyllostahcys bissetii
Fargesia robusta

Just want to check to see if anyone has these available before I hit the nurseries!
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

RE: Wanted: Dead or Alive

Post by foxd »

My Indocalamus tessellatus is shooting right now, but when it is done I plan to take some divisions off of it. I could send you one.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

Brian, I have I. tess in pots, shooting right now, not sure how they would take shipping...
I also have vivax and spectabalis, which are shooting as well.....you can PM, me.

Thanks,

Gene
SpringfieldNursery
Location info: 0

Post by SpringfieldNursery »

Ive Got Giant Moso. The same as in that movie. Its my favorite. This guy i knew had a mature grove covering a large part of his 40 acre as. He had a family and had to sell it. The new owners kept the name and have a website land the place looks like a winery but check the website and see the moso groves. his land is like in some old quarry so i can only pray to have shoots as large as his one day.

I just got 1 gallons....was a kid. Wish now i brought some clumps home of those mature....and i mean mature like they were in china....lol :I.

Ive lost count of how many years...but mine are about 20 feet by 2 to almost 3 inches on some culms.

i potted some 1s 5s 15s and boxes. Your welcome to some if you can arrange a way to get them. Anythings possible.

What kinds do you have? I'm looking to try some new varieties myself.

good luck
Springfield Nursery Inc.
Drew
SpringfieldNursery@wbba.net

Ask for me. Were wholesale and i dont even sell bamboo....though local bamboo places seem to ignore me out of fear of competition possibly.

Thanks for listening and I hope I can help somebody.

Great website by the way.