Looking to sell/trade Fargesia sp. "Scabrida"

Moderator: needmore

firemountain

Looking to sell/trade Fargesia sp. "Scabrida"

Post by firemountain »

I am looking to sell and/or trade off, 8-10 plants of 2 gallon size of my Fargesia sp. "Scabrida". They were purchased from the Bamboo Garden in the early spring of last year. The location site for the plants were initially soil prepped with Monrovia planting soil, accomodating a slighly acidic soil condition, and treated with Osmocote. They are approximatley 4 ft' in height and are now starting to show thier amazing colors. If someone was looking to get a really good price on an expensive bamboo, this would be a great opportunity. The price is not fixed at this point, but looking to get approx. $70 each.

They were initially purchased to form a privacy screen but I now realized that the phyllostachys are better suited for my purpose. I live in Bergen County, NJ so the plants would need to be compliant for 6a/b zone.

I am currently interested in the "D.Bisetti", "D.Bisetti Dwarf" ,"Spectibilis",
"aureosulcata", or the "aureosulcata Harbin" .
Dominick
Bergen County, NJ
David
Location info: 30
Location: Middle Tennessee (Murfreesboro) USDA Zone 6b/7a Record low Jan 1966 -14*F Frost free April 21-Oct.21

Re: Looking to sell/trade Fargesia sp. "Scabrida"

Post by David »

I would consider trading for them. I have everything you listed, and some others also. Email, or PM if interested.

David
David Arnold
Middle Tennessee Bamboo Farm
USDA zone 6b