Phy. flexuosa, Henon

Moderator: needmore

needmore
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Phy. flexuosa, Henon

Post by needmore »

I will be killing off my Phy. flexuosa VERY soon, if you live close enough to come dig yer own, there are several culms that could be dug. Sorry, no shipping - unless of course you can work a trade with FoxD to dig and ship! Same thing goes for Henon, even more of it to be culled.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Re: Phy. flexuosa, Henon

Post by ghmerrill »

OH DAN! :lol: :lol: :lol:
foxd
Location info: 21

Post by foxd »

ghmerrill wrote:OH DAN! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You called?
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

are you planning on going to brads to dig boo? want to do a trade for a shippable size flexuosa???
foxd

Post by foxd »

ghmerrill wrote:are you planning on going to brads to dig boo? want to do a trade for a shippable size flexuosa???
I've been wanting to make a trip out to Brad's anyway, so I could dig you some flexuosa while I am there. I will call Brad and work out a time.

I shall also have to see if I have a place to put a flexuosa. :?
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
needmore

Post by needmore »

Dan, I think I have a wandering Ps. longiligula that you might be able to dig and leverage a GOOD trade with Gene.
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

and while you are out there dan, brad has this varigated japonica......

:mrgreen:

need me to send you some pots?
:lol:
foxd

Post by foxd »

ghmerrill wrote:and while you are out there dan, brad has this varigated japonica......

:mrgreen:

need me to send you some pots?
:lol:
I will probably send them bare rooted, but well wrapped to maintain moisture, just to keep shipping costs down.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

works for me.... Have a F. denudata with your name on it.
needmore

Post by needmore »

For me all I ask is that you bring some cheapo bagged top soil to fill any holes. Gene the variegated Ps. japonica is still pot growing, pushing rhizomes up against the sides of a 15 gallon pot; I pruned it heavily and have next to my front door on the deck. Not sure that I'll be willing to chop it up right now, I'll give it a look-see.
foxd

Post by foxd »

needmore wrote:For me all I ask is that you bring some cheapo bagged top soil to fill any holes. Gene the variegated Ps. japonica is still pot growing, pushing rhizomes up against the sides of a 15 gallon pot; I pruned it heavily and have next to my front door on the deck. Not sure that I'll be willing to chop it up right now, I'll give it a look-see.
I'll bring the cheapo bagged top soil I've been using and not the Walmart stuff. :)

No more cheapo bagged top soil from Walmart after finding out it set like portland cement! :evil:
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

needmore wrote:For me all I ask is that you bring some cheapo bagged top soil to fill any holes. Gene the variegated Ps. japonica is still pot growing, pushing rhizomes up against the sides of a 15 gallon pot; I pruned it heavily and have next to my front door on the deck. Not sure that I'll be willing to chop it up right now, I'll give it a look-see.
not a problem brad! any brachy densi out of bounds? :wink:
needmore

Post by needmore »

We can check on the BD, I have already cut it down from about 100 sq feet to 15 or so, it would be easy to get a mass of rhizomes as I'm still mowing them down every week.
ghmerrill

Post by ghmerrill »

whatever you two bamboo jedi masters think will work, I will appreciate :notworthy:
foxd

Post by foxd »

Brad, looking at my uncommitted time this weekend, it looks like I have Saturday morning until 11 AM and Sunday available to drive out to your place. Any preference?
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.