Pseudosasa amabilis<+> Chusquea valdiviensis

Moderator: needmore

Gunnar_GG
Location info: 0

Pseudosasa amabilis<+> Chusquea valdiviensis

Post by Gunnar_GG »

I have a strong and vigorous Psu. a. 'Tonkin cane' that has spent years suffering from lack of excessive watering. Now it will become an intractable diva if I have to nurse it thru another single digit winter-fear. The plant has an issue, for it(we) live in a mitey fine paradise. I've treated it with the BAYER systemic application every month or so, and have just sprayed with orthene. I want to trade any or all of it for an equivalent Chusquea valdiviensis. And I would be willing(eager) to truck it to Tacoma, if just for the chance at the illiteration.
Attachments
Pseudosasa amabilis.jpg
Pseudosasa amabilis.jpg (221.34 KiB) Viewed 4491 times
Tree Grasses for Woodland Gardens
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Re: Pseudosasa amabilis<+> Chusquea valdiviensis

Post by ghmerrill »

so you are willing to haul the plant from Elvgata, 7350 Skaun, Norway, to Tacoma, Washington, USA? :lol:
tomgun

Post by tomgun »

Probably. I think I heard him say he would truly try to take the time to tenderly truck it tucked tight in tarp to Tacoma.

Tom
To locals: If there is something in the Trade column of my plant list you want a start for, I root-prune every so often to control the bamboo in my limited space. You are welcome to any starts for free, no trading. Let me know and come get it if it's available. Pick up only.
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

as long as the tarp tucked in tight without tearing or tweaking the twisted twigs :wink:
Gunnar_GG

Post by Gunnar_GG »

Tom's t'was too timid. No tired tipsy trolls from Trondheim! (re. Elvgata, 7350 Skaun, Norway)
Tree Grasses for Woodland Gardens
tomgun

Post by tomgun »

To locals: If there is something in the Trade column of my plant list you want a start for, I root-prune every so often to control the bamboo in my limited space. You are welcome to any starts for free, no trading. Let me know and come get it if it's available. Pick up only.