weak trade offer but what the hey

Moderator: needmore

smarsh7903
Location info: 0

weak trade offer but what the hey

Post by smarsh7903 »

As the title suggests, this is a weak trade offer but it never hurts to try! I have tons of P aurea around my house. Several are over 2" across and over 20' tall. A couple I found in the dark, damp, recesses of the grove were 3" across (two on the dot) and rise above the rest. This is a well established grove that has been here about 12 years, possibly longer. I don't have much leverage here but I am very interested in moso or P. nigra. Of course, anything will be considered. Thanks for looking and have a good one!!!!
David
Location info: 30
Location: Middle Tennessee (Murfreesboro) USDA Zone 6b/7a Record low Jan 1966 -14*F Frost free April 21-Oct.21

Re: weak trade offer but what the hey

Post by David »

I would be interested in trading for some of the large canes. I have lots of varieties that you might be interested in. Send me a PM, or email.
David Arnold
Middle Tennessee Bamboo Farm
USDA zone 6b
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: weak trade offer but what the hey

Post by foxd »

I would be interested in trading some Moso plants for aurea canes. We would have to work out something about transport though.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.