Free Passiflora--also obviously not a bamboo

Moderator: needmore

foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Free Passiflora--also obviously not a bamboo

Post by foxd »

I have several Passiflora subrosa and Passiflora incarnata if anyone wants them. Free plus the cost of shipping or if you have something interesting to trade in exchange...
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
foxd
Location info: 21
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: Free Passiflora--also obviously not a bamboo

Post by foxd »

I still have several Passiflora suberosa (Corky-stem Passion Flower) if anyone wants one. Free plus the cost of shipping or if you have something interesting to trade in exchange...

This particular Passiflora is native to the Southeastern United States, but does not survive our Northern Winters. It has very small flowers and produces tiny pea sized fruit which may be poisonous/edible according to various sources. Sources do seem to agree that it makes a good houseplant. Seems to do well with low light levels.
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.