Shiroshima to take, Folsom area

Moderator: needmore

tomgun
Location info: 0

Shiroshima to take, Folsom area

Post by tomgun »

Folsom area. Getting rid of Shiroshima. You haul it, it's yours. If someone else wants a good start from it, I'll set it aside for you. It's busting out of half a wine barrel. PM if interested.
To locals: If there is something in the Trade column of my plant list you want a start for, I root-prune every so often to control the bamboo in my limited space. You are welcome to any starts for free, no trading. Let me know and come get it if it's available. Pick up only.
Cooper12
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: Shiroshima to take, Folsom area

Post by Cooper12 »

tomgun wrote:Folsom area. Getting rid of Shiroshima. You haul it, it's yours. If someone else wants a good start from it, I'll set it aside for you. It's busting out of half a wine barrel. PM if interested.
If knowbody wants one it and you need it gone i can take some. I can grab it with the shimadake rhizomes.
I planted a bunch of it around my phyllostachys nigra Daikokuchiku . I love the dark canes and variegated look growing together
thanks Jason
Jason Floyd
Hangtown Farms

Emmett Idaho
Zone 7A
Potato country
tomgun

Re: Shiroshima to take, Folsom area

Post by tomgun »

Sure. There is plenty. I'm getting rid of it one way or the other eventually - not a big rush.

I think I figured how to attach.
Attachments
Here she is. This is what too many summers suffering in the sun does. Right now it's loving the wet and clouds.
Here she is. This is what too many summers suffering in the sun does. Right now it's loving the wet and clouds.
Screen shot 2016-11-28 at 10.44.00 PM.jpg (125.64 KiB) Viewed 4431 times
To locals: If there is something in the Trade column of my plant list you want a start for, I root-prune every so often to control the bamboo in my limited space. You are welcome to any starts for free, no trading. Let me know and come get it if it's available. Pick up only.