Phy. flexuosa, Henon

Moderator: needmore

needmore
Location info: 0
Bamboo Society Membership: ABS - America

Re: Phy. flexuosa, Henon

Post by needmore »

Sounds like you'll be up way too early for me on Saturday, the caffeine doesn't really kick in 'till around 11 so Sunday would be better then. I'll also have Phy. humilis that I'm cutting back, plus I've been mowing down the SY Kimmei all year but it is hiding out as a lawn so I'm sure it would be pleased to jump into a pot if you need more of it - Same with Fastuosa 'Viridis'. I think that the Sem. makinoi may be gone but perhaps not, the Aurea 'Koi' looks to have finally died but maybe there is life in it yet - bring however much soil you think you'll need if you want some of these others.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
foxd
Location info: 21

Post by foxd »

Brad, I will try and be at your place at 11 AM Sunday and will see how much bamboo I can bring back.

For ghmerril: Phy. flexuosa & Ps. longiligula in exchange for F. denudata. I notice that Phy. atrovaginata is on your want list, perhaps some more trading can be done.

I am still wanting a Clone "X".
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

Dan,

any that brad has that I do not, I would love starts of... whatever you want to ship. you dig, I pay for shipping, you get a denudata for the trouble, sound fair? I may have some other things available that you are interested in, so if you want others, you can let me know, and we can work it out. I really apreciate you being willing to do it.
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

Gene -- if Dan says "no", make sure you stop by St. Louis on your drive out to Brad's place. :twisted:
needmore
Location info: 0

Post by needmore »

Gene, if you make it to Alan's then he can drive you the rest of the way - I think he was here 3 times? last year! That is around 25 hours driving time in total I believe.
Brad Salmon, zone 12B Kea'au, HI
http://www.needmorebamboo.com
Alan_L
Location info: 81

Post by Alan_L »

Um, yeah, it was 3 times last year Brad. :drunken:

"Luckily" I've been swamped with work lately and have been traveling too much (for me), so the "itch" to drive out to your place this year hasn't been too strong. Yet.
ghmerrill
Location info: 26

Post by ghmerrill »

Bamboo Garden is 4 hours, 45min from my house, and I did that twice in the last twelve months... plus grassworks, 1.5 hours from home..... there probalby 3 times....

I guess I could have just saved it all up for one extended trip, and got to meet you all!

Alan, we could always carpool the rest of the way.... :bigsmurf:
foxd
Location info: 21

Post by foxd »

Gene, can you send me your address?
Southern Indiana.
My Bamboo List.

The legal issues that will arise when the undead walk the earth are legion, and addressing them all is well beyond what could reasonably be accomplished in this brief Essay. Indeed, a complete treatment of the tax issues alone would require several volumes.