Does anyone have any P Nigra for trade?

Moderator: needmore

stevelau1911
Location info: 42

Does anyone have any P Nigra for trade?

Post by stevelau1911 »

I'm interested in any of the P Nigra varieties that will turn black since there's not much of a difference in any of them. I currently have a large supply of P Edulis, and P Heteroclada available. I also have a few F rufas, P Bissetii, F Nitida, P Vivax aureocaulus and gunnera manicata.

I'm interested in trading 1,2,3, or 5 gallon size plants that are preferably at least stabilized.
Markj
Location info: 0

Re: Does anyone have any P Nigra for trade?

Post by Markj »

stevelau1911 wrote: since there's not much of a difference in any of them.
Personally I'd rate some as weak,rubbish and quite frankly not garden worthy- others on the other hand are stunning and dam well worth growing. I don't know how many clones you've seen Steve but I disagree with your statement.

Much better to try and source good stock now than to have to dig up poor performing plants a few years down the line...
Bamboo...Please note... This plant is seriously addictive and you may lose interest in other, less rewarding plants!
JeffreyDV

Post by JeffreyDV »

I could probably dig up some P. nigra punctata for you. It has performed very well for me here in Northern NJ.
Jeff
stevelau1911
Location info: 42

Post by stevelau1911 »

Thanks to everyone's participation, but I've already made plant trade with another forum member.
Mackel in DFW

Post by Mackel in DFW »

That's a two day turnover ! That's faster than springtime or ups :D :shock: :wink: