Free or trade Arundo and Polygonum cultivars

Moderator: needmore

bamboothew
Location info: 0

Free or trade Arundo and Polygonum cultivars

Post by bamboothew »

I am emptying pots of the following to have pots for boo (already have plenty of these in-ground) and wonder if anyone here wants these. I am a boo lover and also love these plants, so I suspect some other boo lovers might like them as well. These plants are all vigorous and easy to propagate but not invasive, at least here in my climate:

Arundo donax 'Versicolor'
Arundo donax 'Golden Chains'
1 small specimen of arundo formosona
Polygonum 'Freckles'

If you are interested, contact me by pm. I am willing to just give these away for postage cost. Just tell me what size flat rate box you would like and I will stuff it full of good, viable plant material of whichever plant(s) you specify. If no one wants these, they will end up being thrown into the woods to die :(

If you were to insist on a trade, we can of course discuss boos as trade, especially groundcovers, but it is really not necessary.

Also have Arundo donax 'Peppermint Stick' in ground that I could dig, but that one would require trade since I really don't have extra :)
God Bless,

Matthew

===============================

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
bamboothew

Re: Free or trade Arundo and Polygonum cultivars

Post by bamboothew »

Plants are all taken.
God Bless,

Matthew

===============================

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
dezigner

Re: Free or trade Arundo and Polygonum cultivars

Post by dezigner »

Hi Matthew, I'm having a hard time finding Arundo donax "peppermint stick"‏ in Canada.
And a plant nursery in the U.S. costs way to much to buy, plant price is fine but all the fees involved, way to high.

I was wondering if you have anymore of the Arundo donax "peppermint stick"‏?
Thanks
Dino