Bamboo Festival in Asheville--anyone want to do some trading

Moderator: needmore

bamboothew
Location info: 0

Bamboo Festival in Asheville--anyone want to do some trading

Post by bamboothew »

Just wondering if anyone feels like doing some trading that weekend! I will likely be at the festival from 10 or 11am until about 3 or 4pm on Saturday, July 14 and would love to meet some boowebbers/trade some plants. If you see anything on my trade list you want just make me an offer, pretty much any bamboo I don't already have is fair game for a trade since I'm a hopeless addict :twisted: Any divisions I have for trade are pretty small but have been potted since at least last fall and have proven to be viable.

This is a shot in the dark but figured it was worth a try :)
God Bless,

Matthew

===============================

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
sully0family

Re: Bamboo Festival in Asheville--anyone want to do some tra

Post by sully0family »

Hey Matt. I can't compete with your list; nice collection. Two that I have, I think, Shimadake and Robusta that you want; mine were just planted. I would love to go to some kind of Bamboo gathering someday. So far nothing has happened in this region that I have heard of. I really can't wait . Maybe if I'm feeling crazy I would drive down, but I know my wife couldn't.
bamboothew

Post by bamboothew »

Hey Sully, just saw your reply so I must've missed the notification :?

I'm really looking forward to the festival and to touring the grounds since I've never been there. Let me know if you happen to feel crazy enough for the drive: I have some pots of groundcover boos and maybe some other stuff that I would be willing to just give away, if that sweetens the deal any :)
God Bless,

Matthew

===============================

Genesis 2:8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
Matt W
Location info: 91

Post by Matt W »

I plan to be there sometime on Saturday, unless something changes.

East TN. Matt